Independent Systems Development
WWW Advertising Services
World Wide Web Advertisement Pricing
Initial implementation includes:
- Consultation to determine client requirements
- This phase of the project includes consultation between client and Web developer to specify exactly what the client wants to advertise.
- Page design layout
- This phase of the project entails communication between the client and the Web developer as to what
graphics and text will be included on the page.
- The client will provide all graphics (photos, logos, drawings, etc.) and text.
- Creation of page content
- The Web developer will create the advertiser's page using the graphics (color or b/w) and text supplied by the client. The page layout must be less than 50K in size (approximately 2 1/2 screens of text and graphics).
- Site location
- The client's advertisement will appear on the home page of The Running Horse WWW site. This will be a moderate sized box (graphics and/or text) that will be linked to the client's advertising page.
- Total Initial Cost........................$100.00
- The total initial cost includes all work listed above and shall run for a period of 30 days.
- After the first 30 days the cost of carrying the client's advertisement will be $35.00 per month. Three month mimimum.
- The client or Web developer may discontinue the advertisement at any time. A ten day notice
The Running Horse (http://www.isd1.com/alauck/)